What Is a Dash Camera?
A dashboard camera or dashcam, also known as a car digital video recorder (car DVR), driving recorder, or event data recorder (EDR), it’s an onboard camera that continuously records the view through a vehicle’s front windscreen and sometimes rear or other windows. Some dashcams include a camera to record the car’s interior in 360 degrees inside the camera. Usually, it’s in a ball form and can automatically send pictures and video by using 4G.
EDRs (event data recorder) and some dashcams also record acceleration/deceleration g-force, speed, steering angle, GPS data and voltage of the power source (vehicle’s electrical net), etc.
A wide-angle 130°, 170° degree or more front camera may be attached to the interior windscreen, to the rear-view mirror, or to the top of the dashboard, by suction cup or adhesive tape mount. A rear camera is usually hooked in the back window or registration plate, with an RCA video output to the display monitor/screen.
The resolution will decide the overall quality of the video. Full HD or 1080p (1920×1080) is standard for dash HD cam. Dash cam may have 1080p, 1296p, 1440p, or higher definition for a front camera and 720p for a back camera, including f/1.8 aperture and night vision mode.
Dashcams can use as crime evidence. It also can provide video evidence in the event of a road accident. When parked, dash cams can capture video and picture evidence if the 360° parking monitor detects vandalism and send it to the owner, usually employing 4G.
Mio MiVue C320
Mounted Mini Car Security Dash Camera 1080p Full HD Recording, 130° Wide-Angle Lens – Auto Power On Plus G-Sensor for Emergency Backup – Record in Low-Light Conditions
Screen Size: 2 Inches
Flash Memory Type: Micro SD
Video Capture Resolution: 1080p
About this item
- Record high-quality footage day and night in Full HD 1080p at 30fps (frames per second) with an F2.0 aperture lens. The 130° wide angle lens captures clear video and photo details that can be used for protection in the case of an insurance claim dispute, such as registration plates, tail lights, and road signs. Made in Taiwan.
- G-Sensor For Crisis Monitoring – The device’s built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor instantly starts recording in the event of an accident or sudden change of motion, ensuring the recorded data cannot be overwritten. Rewatch the recordings later in superb picture quality.
- Auto Power On – The MiVue C320 simplifies your car cam experience. Large icons and an intuitive menu makes the device easy to use, and the setup is effortless. Simply start the car engine and the C320 automatically powers on and begins recording.
- Flexible, Convenient Camera Size – The C320 dash cam adapts to fit various needs and lifestyles. Use the palm-sized cam to record entire journeys and post the FULL HD footage to social media, or conveniently switch the cam to camera mode for close-up shots of an accident.
- Video Playback Software – Watch your recordings in Full HD video on the MiVue Manager for desktops. Utilize the software to organize and share your videos on social media, or playback your route using the GPS overlay of the video synchronized with Google Maps. Dash cam includes a 16GB Class 10 microSD card for storage.
Mio Car Dash Camera
The Mio MiVue C320 Dash Cam records high-quality footage day and night! It automatically powers on & begins recording when you start your engine, capturing details on the road that can be used for protection in insurance claim disputes.
MiVue Manager Tool
Rewatch, organize & share your recordings in Full HD 1080P on the MiVue Manager PC Tool for desktops.
FULL HD 1920 x 1080P Dash Cam
Records high-quality footage day and night in Full HD 1920 x 1080P at 30fps (frames per second) with an F2.0 aperture lens.
130° Wide Angle View
The 130° wide angle lens captures clear video and photo details that can be used for protection in the case of an insurance claim dispute, such as license plates, tail lights, and road signs.
Event Recordings Automatically Triggered by Built-in G-Sensor
The MiVue C320 dash cam offers you that extra level of security in the event of an accident while on the road. As soon as the 3-axis G-Sensor detects sudden changes in motion or collision, it will instantly save a protected file that can’t be overwritten. The storage allocation on microSD card allows you to easily find the locked files.
Automatically powers on & records when car starts
MiVue Manager – Video Playback PC Tool
Utilize the MiVue Manager PC Tool to watch your recordings in Full HD videos and share your videos on social media, or playback your route using the GPS overlay of the video synchronized with Google Maps.
Flexible, Convenient Camera Size
Palm-sized cams with 2.0″ screen don’t obstruct vision.
MiVue Dash Cameras
Capture all important moments while driving with MiVue pixel-perfect car cams. You will be well-protected backwards and forwards, and everything in between. Let’s begin your journey with a peace of mind.
Perfectly clear picture quality
Designed with Sony’s high-quality STARVIS CMOS, MiVue dash cams produce footage with superb contrast, clear and rich colours, even in low-light conditions. High video quality is quintessential, whether you want the footage to record memories or to share with your insurance company for a claim.
Crystal clear video even at high speeds
MiVue dash cams provide Full HD 1080P footage at 60 fps. When compared with 30fps, this double data density allows for exceptionally detailed and smooth video even when recorded at high speeds.
Passive Powered Parking Mode
With 48 hours battery powered standby parking mode, MiVue dash cams will automatically start recording when vibration is detected and can sustain for prolonged periods by internal battery.
MiVue Rider Cameras
As a world-class leader of drive video recorders, Mio creates a new generation of rider cameras that are easier to use than ever before.
Built-in GPS positioning system
A built-in GPS system that can perform time calibration and positioning automatically to provide accurate footages when necessary. Able to record cruise tracks to grasp the track of the journey all the way.
Integrated WiFi for real-time footage viewing and backup
Immediately back up your videos to your smartphone or share them via the MiVue™ Pro app, with the device’s integrated WIFI. You can also update the firmware with WIFI OTA (Over-the-air) update, ensuring your device is always up to date.
Not afraid of rain when riding
Made of metal casing and fortified glass lenses, the MiVue™ rider dash cam is IP67 waterproof design for unfailing performance and ensure to use in rainy day.
Read more about Automotive and How to Take Care of your car and also Other Accessories. You can also Buy them
Car Iconic always cares about your safety and security. You can buy your product from Amazon through our link. Cariconic.com provides the Best product and Support.
you can order this product on our Facebook page