Select Your PrimeTracking GPS TrackerPrimeTracking brings the industry’s fastest and most robust GPS tracking devices to you–affordably. Protect what you love.
Prime GPS Tracker is your personal GPS tracker is perfect for vehicles, loved ones, pets, children, elderly relatives or anything else you’d like to track. We have developed this tool to help you keep your loved ones and valuable personal items safe. Stay connected with a long battery life for up to two weeks without charge. You can rest easy knowing that if you’re using the tracker to track people, property or pets, Prime Tracking personal GPS tracker will last for weeks at a time. Whether it’s your child coming home from school, a new teenage driver, or a senior taking public transportation, you can be assured that Prime Tracking will provide location updates as often as every ten seconds. This makes it easy to track moving people, vehicles, and important assets with accuracy and precision.
Brand : PRIMETRACKING
Special Feature: Instant SOS Button
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 1.57 x 1.05 x 3.07 inches
Supported Application: GPS
Prime GPS Tracker Specifications
SafeTrack is a real-time personal GPS tracking device powered by wireless 4G LTE technology. It’s small, lightweight, durable, and silent–you might even say it’s undetectable. The long battery life of this portable GPS tracker means you’ll never be without the knowledge you need to have true peace of mind.
Use SafeTrack to monitor the live location of children, nannies with infants, elderly parents, vehicles, equipment, tools, and more. Set up a geofence and receive a notification whenever the tracker enters or leaves the area. You can even program the SOS button to receive a real-time alert on your mobile phone and/or email when it’s pressed–indicating your family member may need help.
Easily managed with a user-friendly iOS/Android smartphone app or on a desktop computer, SafeTrack has an unlimited GPS range throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico. Keep an eye on your loved ones no matter how far away they (and their personal GPS tracker) are. Check out our QuickStart video below for more!
Personal Safty Tracker for Elderly People
If you’re worried about Mom beginning to wander, or Dad’s increasingly questionable driving skills at night, SafeTrack is the small, reliable, lightweight solution.
- Portable personal GPS tracking devices alleviate a tremendous amount of worry by always letting you know where your elderly loved one is.
- Easily set up a “geofence” in the PrimeTracking app to define boundaries of an area on Google Maps. When the tracker enters or leaves the area, you’ll get a notification to your smartphone or email, so you’ll always be in the know.
- Older people suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia may be prone to wandering, causing their caregivers and family to panic. With SafeTrack, there are no more frantic manhunts! Just pull up the app to find your loved one in seconds.
- Better yet, if they realize they have become lost, they can press the SOS button on the tracker to alert you that they need help, so you can come to their aid as quickly as possible.
- SafeTrack protects and respects the dignity of older people better than garish panic bracelets or necklaces. Its small size, subtle black color, and silent operation make it easy to conceal inside a pocket, purse, or fanny pack. No one needs to know, except the two of you!
What is Prime Tracking?
Prime GPS Tracker is a device that lasts 1 to 2 weeks per charge and tracks location every 10 seconds. You can set up geofencing and real-time notifications. You can hide the device in a vehicle to prevent theft. Some use the device to track children or set up a geofence around a child’s school.
Despite the name, Prime Tracking is not affiliated with Amazon, Amazon Prime, or any Amazon products. Instead, a third-party company has launched Prime Tracking as a 4G LTE tracker, marketing it online through advertorials, sales pages, and multiple websites.
Wherever you buy it, Prime Tracking is priced around $50 per unit. Because Prime Tracking uses 4G LTE networks, you also need to pay network fees of $25 per month.
How Does Prime Tracking Work?
Prime Tracking works similar to other GPS tracking systems dose. It’s about the size of a key fob (like the one that unlocks your car or apartment door).
Some parents use Prime Tracking to track the movement of a child. You might place the tracker in a child’s backpack, for example, to monitor your child’s location throughout the day.
Some people also use Prime Tracking in a vehicle. You add Prime Tracking to your vehicle, then monitor your vehicle’s location wherever it goes. If you’re concerned about vehicle theft, for example, Prime Tracking can help.
In promotional images online, we also see customers using Prime Tracking to track cheating spouses – say, by quietly placing the device in a vehicle or sliding it into a partner’s pocket before a night out.about:blank
Prime Tracking uses 4G LTE mobile networks to track location. As long as the device remains in 4G LTE coverage (i.e., you have a cell signal), you’ll be able to track anything wherever it goes.
To access cell networks, Prime Tracking uses a SIM card (included with your purchase). You need to pay a subscription fee of $25 per month (or $20 per month for six months) to use Prime Tracking. However, there are no contracts, activation fees, or cancellation fees.
You monitor Prime Tracking location data via the mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android. You can use the app to set up a geofence, customize notifications, get detailed information about speed and location, etc.
The tracker comes with a USB and outlet plug to charge the tracker. Each purchase comes with a lithium polymer battery that should last two weeks per charge.
Prime GPS Tracking also provides real-time alerts and notifications, two-week battery life, and other benefits.
Prime Tracking Features & Benefits
The makers of Prime Tracking advertise all of the following features and benefits:
- Real-Time Tracking With Unlimited Range – Using a smartphone, tablet or computer, you can easily follow your tracker anywhere in North America with pinpoint accuracy, 24/7. Google Maps technology means you’ll receive detailed location and movement information you can count on.
- Alerts When Someone Enters Or Leaves a Location – Within seconds, you can create a perimeter around your house, work, school… anywhere! Whenever the tracker enters or leaves that area, you’ll get an instant alert.
- See Where They Went & How Long They Stayed – With one click, you can see a detailed route and location history (for 400 consecutive days) including turn by turn detail. So if there’s ever a point C between points A and B, you’ll know immediately.
- Know If Someone Is Driving Unsafely – Whether it’s an employee, a new driver or the valet, you can easily see (in real-time and anytime after) if they were speeding or quickly accelerating at any point while driving your vehicle.
- Virtually Undetectable – At just 3 inches tall and 1/2 inch wide, the tracking device is easy to conceal inside pockets, bags, luggage, trunks, and more! It’s also 100% silent – no indicating signals or sounds. The only person who will know it’s there is you.
- Signal for Help With One Click – Car brake down? Feeling unsafe? Press the SOS button and your emergency contact will immediately receive a text letting them know you need help along with your exact location.
- Never Worry About Battery Life – The rechargeable battery will last over 3 weeks (or 500+ hours) on a single charge so you can spend more time tracking and less time charging. Even better? It will instantly alert you when it’s running low.
- So Easy, Anyone Can Use It – We designed Prime Tracking to be extremely simple and user friendly. You don’t have to be good at technology or understand computers. If you can use a cell phone, you can easily use the tracking device and our free app.
- “30 Day” Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with Prime Tracking, you can easily return it or cancel service, hassle-free!
- Location Updates Every 10 Seconds- Prime GPS Tracker doesn’t provide accurate real-time location monitoring, although it does update location every 10 seconds.
- Small Size- Prime Tracking is about the size of a key fob. It’s not small enough to slide into someone’s pocket without their knowledge, although it could easily be hidden in a backpack or vehicle without attracting attention.
- SOS Button- Prime Tracking has an emergency SOS button you can press to contact emergency services – just like calling 911 on your smartphone.
Overall, the makers of Prime GPS Tracker market their product as an affordable, accurate solution for peace of mind.
Who Should Use Prime GPS Tracker?
The makers of Prime Tracking recommend using the device for all of the following situations:
- Real-time GPS tracker, location tracking, and speed monitoring for business owners and fleets
- Track the location of children or elderly parents
- Track valuable vehicles, equipment, tools, and more
- Confirm suspicions of a cheating spouse or verify a partner’s location on a night out
It’s unclear if the company recommends using Prime Tracking without the permission of the other person. However, promotional images show a woman secretly placing the tracker inside a vehicle – and also putting a tracker into a spouse’s pocket with the spouse’s knowledge.
However, the company’s terms of services expressly forbid using Prime GPS Tracker for illegal activities:
“Prohibited Use. You may not use the Service in any manner that violates applicable law or is objectionable or harmful to us or others.”
In most jurisdictions, you need the permission of a partner, employee, or person to track that individual’s location. However, in certain advertisements for Prime Tracking, it’s said that “it’s up to you” to inform the other person about the tracking device.
Prime GPS Tracker Refund Policy
Prime Tracking seems to have a generous refund policy. Most customers who purchase the device through Amazon seem to be able to request a refund quickly.
Typically, Amazon allows easy returns within 30 days of your purchase, and Amazon covers return shipping.
However, if you buy Prime Tracking through other retailers, the refund process may be more complicated.
Prime GPS Tracker Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say?
Prime Tracking has strong reviews on Amazon, where 1,500+ customers have given it an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5. Overall, most customers agree the device works as advertised to provide primary tracking function, although some users dislike certain features.
- Easy to use, setup, and track anything from any device
- The plan requires no commitment so that you can cancel at any time
- Effective tracking of children, older adults, vehicles, partners, and more
- Good geofencing support
- Real-time tracking via Google Maps from any device
- Location is often inaccurate by two blocks or more
- Most users claim battery lasts approximately one week (not two weeks as advertised)
- The device does not track location in real-time; instead, it tracks location every 10 seconds
- Technical issues, including the device claiming to be ‘offline’ randomly
- It takes a long time to charge
Overall, most customers have a positive experience with Prime Tracking, claiming the device works as advertised to provide basic tracking across multiple devices.
FAQ About Prime GPS Tracker
What do I do when I get my SafeTrack?
We’ve included a helpful Getting Started pamphlet inside the box that will direct you to primetracking.com/activate, which will walk you through the easy activation steps. Make sure to have your IMEI number ready, which is found on the white sticker on the back of your GPS tracking device.
Will insurance pay for this device?
Some customers have successfully had PrimeTracking covered by their insurance company. You must get a diagnosis for wandering from your doctor and then submit the Wander form to your insurance company for reimbursement.
How long does it take for SafeTrack to fully charge?
Your personal GPS tracker will arrive approximately 50% charged, but please charge it fully for 2-3 hours before the first use. When the device is fully charged, the red PWR light will be solid.
Can SafeTrack be used without a subscription?
A PrimeTracking subscription is required in order for the personal tracking device to work. Just like a cell phone, we’re using the industry’s fastest, most accurate 4G LTE GPS technology to provide real-time location updates.
How does the SOS feature on SafeTrack work?
You can program your personal safety GPS tracker in your Prime GPS Tracker account to send a notification to a mobile device and an email address when the SOS button is pushed and held for three seconds.
Does SafeTrack come with a SIM card?
Our personal GPS tracking devices come with a pre-built unique SIM card covering the United States, Canada, and Mexico. SafeTrack will not work with any other SIM card.
What is your return policy?
We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all Prime Tracking products. If you are ever unhappy with your purchase, simply contact us to return it for a full refund.
You can read more about Automotive and How to Take Care of your car and also Other Accessories. You can also Buy them
We are amazon Affiliate associates we ad amazon paid links you can buy your product from amazon you need. And the product will be on your door stapes.
The Car Iconic always cares about your safety and security. You can buy your product from Amazon through our link. Cariconic.com provides the Best product and Support.
you can order this product on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cariconic